Thursday 3 January 2013

New Year's Eve Break in Bath


Because Carlos and I didn't spend Christmas together (Carlos goes to see his family), we like to go away over New Year's Eve together. 

We had an amazing time in Bath. It is definitely my favourite British city. I had long lazy baths in Bath (because I like the word play) and went for long walks around the whole city. On new year's eve itself, we went for dinner at a Loch Fyne restaurant, and had lobster frites. This is now my new favourite food. 

I took this break to be my final days of indulgence before dieting in the new year, so drank a lot of prosecco and pear cidre, ate a lot of brie, butter and the Laduree macaroons we went to Harrods to get especially. 

Now that I am back, I am using the MyFitnessPal app on my iPhone to count calories and hopefully lose some weight gradually. I'm not one for crazy fasts as it just comes back on again; doing it slow and steady means I should be able to maintain it. 

My new years resolutions are to lose weight and save money. What are yours? 

Happy New Year. 
May it be filled with love, laughter and lots of new stuff.

Fabienne x





No comments:

Post a Comment