Sunday 6 January 2013

Style Storage



Here is a cheeky peek at my wardrobes. 

The first has no doors, as I use it as more of a desk/display for things I can just grab quickly. I keep my perfume, jewellery and hand bags here as well as various other bits and bobs. 
I keep my finer jewellery and rings in a Stackers box, from House of Fraser, and larger costume jewellery and collars in a big white leather jewellery box. My boyfriend only has one tiny section of this space for his fragrance, hair wax and contact lenses... He's lucky to even have that with me around!

Also, meet Benjamin, my French Bulldog money box from Ben De Lisi's collection for Debenhams. I'm going to start filling him up with £1, £2 and £5s to save for a rainy day. 

In my other wardrobe I like a lot of drawer space, as I'm too lazy to hang most things up. I make the most of this space by also keeping make-up in a perspex organiser (have a look on Amazon) and use clothes rail shelves from Ikea to house hair and skincare products. I also have a drawer organiser from Ikea where I keep odd bits, nail varnishes and body care. I always have some handy scissors in here for cutting out tags. 

Fabienne x

No comments:

Post a Comment