Sunday 23 December 2012

Nespresso U


Nespresso U in grey, £120, House of Fraser
Panettone, £4.99, Costco 
Espresso cups, £8.00, TKMaxx

Due to us both wanting to spend Christmas with our own families, my boyfriend is driving back to the west country today, meaning that we had to do presents early. 

I got the Nespresso U for my boyfriend a couple of months ago in House of Fraser following a demonstration in store. I was amazed at how compact, chic and easy to use it is. It requires no cleaning or rinsing, and makes gorgeous coffee. I drink espresso anyway, but it can be used to make lattés, Americanos or flat whites. My boyfriend loved it and is already making loads!..He won't be sleeping tonight. 

The panettone was a total steal from Costco. Panettone is lovely with coffee and has a real Christmassy flavour, but I really just fell in love with the tin! I love red and I thought that this worked really well with the taupe machine and can be reused for amaretti biscuits forever. 

The simple espresso cups are from TKMaxx a while ago. It's definitely worth rummaging around in their kitchen section; the other day I got a huge Le Creuset baking dish (perfect for pasta bakes and roasts when entertaining) in an deep taupe grey for only £20! 

Fabienne x


No comments:

Post a Comment